A Zendesk AI Chatbot Alternative for Enterprises: Gleen AI
The Zendesk AI chatbot requires pre-determined answers mapped to "intents." Gleen AI is much better at understanding questions and generating responses without pre-determined answers. Plus, Gleen AI doesn't hallucinate.
Zendesk still champions the customer service solution segment. It's the go-to solution for companies wanting to automate their customer service.
In May 2023, Zendesk announced Zendesk AI Chatbot. This was an upgrade to the company's previous NLP (Natural Language Processing) answer bots.
However, even though it sounds promising, there is a catch.
While the new Zendesk chatbot AI looks good on paper, it is still in the beta testing phase. It may take a while before you can fully implement it.
Second, even though the AI chatbot Zendesk was announced, it still needs substantial improvement. Presently the AI chatbot functions primarily as a question-matching tool.
So, it lacks the full power of generative AI.
But waiting for the full version potentially means losing customers to competitors with better customer service.
Enter Gleen AI. Gleen AI is an enterprise-ready generative AI chatbot that seamlessly integrates with Zendesk, outperforming other chatbots.
Let's first examine the Zendesk AI chatbot, and then let's compare it to Gleen AI.
What is Zendesk AI chatbots?
Zendesk's AI chatbot uses artificial intelligence to enhance customer support and communication processes. It works by leveraging advanced chatbot technology.
How does Zendesk AI Chatbot work?
The Zendesk AI chatbot revolves around the concept of intents.
Intents are predetermined topics that represent customer questions. Zendesk developed the list of intents with anonymized customer service data.
You can create a list of pre-determined answers in Zendesk.
When you create a pre-determined answer, Zendesk will suggest intents to assign to the answer. Intents will help you Zendesk AI chatbot respond accurately.
Zendesk uses a many-to-one mapping between intents and answers. You can assign up to 3 intents to a given answer.
Note, however, you can only assign one answer to a specific intent.
For example, let's say you write an answer, "How to modify an order."
Zendesk might have 3 different intents that you can assign to this answer. For example, "add items to order," "remove items from order," and "cancel order."
Once you assign these intents to this answer, you will not be able to assign any other answers to these 3 intents.
When a customer enters a question into the Zendesk AI chatbot, the chatbot will automatically determine the question's intent.
Let's assume the chatbot determines that the question's intent is "add items to order," "remove items from order" or "cancel order." The chatbot will then display the answer you wrote for "How to modify an order."
Pros and Cons of Zendesk AI Chatbot
The AI chatbot Zendesk has positives and negatives. Unfortunately, the negatives outnumber the positives.
- Zendesk AI chabots integrates with all Zendesk products and services.
- The chatbot smoothly integrates with WhatsApp, Facebook, and many other messaging apps.
- When the Zendesk AI chatbot correctly infers the intent of the user's question, the answer is reasonable.
- Zendesk AI chatbots are exclusively available for enterprise and suite users, incurring an additional $50 per Agent.
- Creating a list of pre-determined answers to map to intents is time-consuming.
- Ongoing maintenance of the pre-determined answers and mapping to intents is time consuming.
- The current Advanced AI chatbot struggles with intricate queries. It means a lack of intuitive responses and accurate intent comprehension.
- It's difficult to add a custom intent the the Zendesk AI chatbot. As a result, Zendesk AI chatbots can answer generic intents. They might not be able to answer very business-specific questions.
Why Choose Gleen AI?
Gleen AI is a leader among enterprise-ready Zendesk ai chatbots.
While most generative AI chatbots hallucinate, Gleen AI does not. It ensures previously unseen accuracy and relevance in generative conversations with your customers.
With Gleen AI, you can:
- Securely upload all your proprietary knowledge
- Comprehend an infinite number of customer questions
- Deliver relevant answers quickly, without hallucination
Advantages of Gleen AI:
- Gleen AI eliminates the need for maintaining an exhaustive list of answers and mapping them to intents.
- Simply direct Gleen AI to your knowledge base, resolved tickets, FAQs, and community resources and it will ingest your knowledge.
- Gleen AI can identify questions in multiple foreign languages and respond accordingly.
- You can tailor the Gleen AI chatbot’s tone to align with your brand, allowing bots to communicate in a brand-consistent way.
- Using generative AI, Gleen AI automatically comprehend complex user queries.
- Gleen AI can also automatically search your knowledge base and generate highly relevant response to the user queries.
- Gleen AI won't hallucinate, i.e., it won't make up facts.
- Gleen AI automatically collects and analyzes user feedback and incorporates insights to enhance responses.
- It identifies and highlights knowledge base gaps, helping you continuously improve your knowledge base.
- The Gleen AI chatbot can go beyond answering questions. It executes actions such as scheduling appointments, checking transactions, or canceling orders in real-time.
- Gleen AI seamlessly transfers ongoing customer conversations to live agents, providing them with comprehensive context for a more informed interaction.
- Gleen AI also allows you to create distinct bots for various user/customer segments. For example, you can create bots that cater to:
- Novice users vs. expert users, or
- Customers with different configurations and customizations turned on and off. This prevents your chatbot from discussing irrelevant features with the wrong customer.
Disadvantages of Gleen AI:
- Gleen AI probably isn't on your approved vendors list, and adding It to your list might take some time.
AI Zendesk chatbots are OK, but they use old technology that requires matching question intents to pre-determined answers.
A generative AI chatbot saves you from the need to create and maintain a list of pre-determined answers. you will not need any other chatbot solution after Gleen AI. It outpaces the competition, hands down in reliability, accuracy, ease, and AI-generative capabilities.