Reliably Scale Enterprise Generative AI with Gleen Policies & Bot Profiles
We first tackled hallucination. Now, Gleen Policies and Bot Profiles will help you reliably scale your enterprise generative AI projects and maximize ROI.
Gleen has always been committed to delighting both our customers and our customers’ customers. That’s why we created Gleen AI, the first generative AI solution that comprehensively prevents hallucination.
But the race is far from over. We’re always listening to our customers, to better understand their needs and how we can further improve Gleen AI.
Today, we’re super excited to announce the availability of our next major release of Gleen AI, and 2 key new features: Policies and Bot Profiles.
Both of these features will help you reliably scale your enterprise generative AI initiatives and achieve maximum ROI.
- Policies: Setting Plain English Guardrails for Chatbots
With the introduction of Policies, we're giving our customers the power to create plain English guardrails for their Gleen AI chatbots.
Policies allow customers to specifically state what types of questions their Gleen AI chatbot should never answer.
For example, a customer could write policies like:
- "Never answer questions about our stock price."
- "Never provide a forward-looking statement."
- “Never attempt to diagnose a customer’s illness.”
Policies aren't just about maintaining your brand's image. They can also be important to ensure compliance with applicable regulations – which can be a big deal if you operate in a highly regulated sector like Health Care, Insurance, or Financial Services.
Key benefits of Policies include:
More Control: Have a list of things your chatbot should never discuss? Just make a policy out of each of those topics.
More Peace of Mind: Many are still concerned about having a generative AI chatbot interface with external parties, let alone paying customers. Policies should help Gleen AI earn more trust, especially among generative AI naysayers.
Better Compliance: As stated above, for customers in highly regulated industries, Policies are a great way for Compliance teams to be very specific about what a generative AI chatbot should and should not answer.
Keeping Humans in the Loop: There may be certain types of questions that you never want the chatbot to answer, and you always want to escalate to a live agent, e.g., dealing with returns due to manufacturing defects. Gleen AI can be instructed to both not answer defect-related returns and automatically escalate to a live agent.
Better User Experience: By ensuring that your Gleen AI chatbot doesn’t answer questions it’s not supposed to/not qualified to answer and escalating to more qualified live agents, you’re ensuring a better user experience for your customers.
2. Bot Profiles: Custom-Tailored Bots for Different Target Audiences
The second feature we're proud to announce is Bot Profiles.
Our customers have had lots of ideas for how to deploy bots throughout their organizations.
Invariably, these different bots targeted different audiences and required slightly different knowledge bases.
With Bot Profiles, customers can now duplicate existing bots with a few clicks and tweak their knowledge base by excluding or including specific URLs.
Moreover, different team members will have the capability to manage these different bots.
Key benefits of Bot Profiles include:
- Time to Market: Profiles speed up the process of launching new AI chatbots by using existing ones as a foundation.
- Economies of Learning: The training of earlier bots will significantly enhance the quality of new bots.
- Economies of Scale: Gleen AI’s pricing is still strictly usage-based, irrespective of the number of bots deployed or the number of channels those bots are deployed in..
- Enhanced Control: Grant specific team members the ability to manage their bot’s knowledge and feedback, all within a unified interface.
Real-life, practical applications of Bot Profiles include:
- Sharing Product Documentation: Different chatbots for customer success, marketing, and sales will need access to product documentation.
- Business Unit Collaboration: Business units with overlapping (but not identical) product catalogs can benefit from shared knowledge bases.
- Customer-Specific Chatbots: For platforms with varying customer configurations and customizations, documentation for core features can be shared across chatbots, and documentation for customer-specific configurations/ customizations to customer-specific chatbots.
“Our customers have been terrific at letting us know we can serve their needs even better with Gleen AI,” says Ashu Dubey, CEO & Co-Founder of Gleen. “By listening to them and co-creating with them, we're making Gleen AI even more practical and valuable for enterprises. Policies and Bot Profiles further enhance our lead in generative AI chatbots."
To learn more and see a live demo, be sure to attend our live session on Weds, Nov 15, 2023, at 10 AM PT, "How to Reliably Scale Generative AI with Gleen Policies & Bot Profiles."