To add a Gleen AI to a private channel in a Discord server, follow these steps:
Create a Role for Gleen AI
1. From your Discord home page, select the server where you want to add the bot.
2. Click on the server name at the top left of the screen and select Server Settings.
3. Navigate to the Roles tab, click the '+' button to create a new role.
4. Name the role (for instance, "Bot") and save the changes.
Assign the Role to the Bot:
1. In the Members tab (also in Server Settings), find the bot you want to add to the private channel.
2. Click on the '+' next to the bot's name and assign the role you created in step 1.
Configure the Private Channel Settings:
1. Navigate back to the server and select the private channel.
2. Click on the gear icon next to the channel's name to access the Channel Settings.
3. In the Permissions tab, click on the '+' icon to add a new role.
4.Select the bot role you created in step 1.
5. Configure the permissions to your liking. To allow the bot to read and send messages, make sure the Read Messages and Send Messages permissions are enabled.
6. Click on the Save Changes button.
Please note that you must have Manage Server permissions to add bots to a server, and Manage Channels permissions to change channel settings. Also, the bot must be in the server to assign it roles. If it's not, you will need to invite it first. Always be careful with what permissions you give to bots. Only add bots you trust to your server and only give them the permissions they need to function correctly.